Adaptive furniture, appeals, ASL interpreter, course substitution, voluntary medical withdrawal, accommodation grievance

Services (6)

Adaptive Furniture Request

Request adaptive furniture (e.g. chairs, tables, technology).

Appeal Request

Appeal a decision made by the Office of Learning Resources (OLR).

ASL Interpreter Request

Request an American Sign Language interpreter for an event

Course Substitution Request

Request a substitution/waiver for a required course.

Disability Grievance Form

Let the Office of Learning Resources know about faculty or staff that failed to provide you with your approved accommodations or otherwise discriminated against you on the basis of your disability.

Voluntary Medical Withdrawal

Apply for a medical withdrawal from the University, or apply to return to the University following a medical withdrawal.