My Recently Visited Services

Reset a forgotten voicemail password or reset a voicemail password for a new user.

A shared mailbox provides a means to receive email at a general (rather than personal) address. Mail is delivered to a centralized location where it can be accessed by up to 25 people.

All IT equipment (including laptops, towers, monitors, and local/network printers) qualifies for an IT equipment move per the fee schedule outlined below. Mice, keyboards, speakers, cables, and scanners are eligible to be moved as well, but only if they are part of the workstation being moved.

Request Staffing Update

Advancement Research Request

The Research Request form is used to request Prospect Research requests. This is for Advancement Division use. The Advancement Services Research group will review your request and if needed, will contact you to discuss next steps.

This form is required for all new or replacement staff positions (excluding faculty, UDRI contract, or bargaining unit positions).

Runway, the new campuswide “Procure to Pay” system, a one-stop shop to streamline and expedite the processes by which the University purchases and pays for goods and services.

Runway will make it easier to shop for supplier goods and services at UD-negotiated rates, create and approve purchase orders and check requests, and approve invoices.

UDit supports online gaming devices and Internet-enabled TVs on the residential wireless network, including residence halls and student neighborhoods

Submit/check the status of work orders & move requests.

Web & Tele-Conferencing, Webinar Hosting, Conferencing Tips

UD's Google sites provide collaborative web pages which faculty, teams or working groups can use to publish and access a variety of information in one place - including videos, calendars, presentations, attachments and text - and easily share it for viewing or editing. A Google site allows you to incorporate many of the other services available to you within the UD Google Apps suite.

Use this form to request pickup and disposal of UD-owned IT equipment.

Campus users can request to have additional network ports installed in their offices

Request multifunction printers with printing, scanning, copying, and other features.

Request a System Task

IT Equipment tagged by UDit will be disposed of at no cost. Untagged network printers, towers, monitors, televisions, typewriters or laptops and faculty/staff personal IT equipment will be disposed of for a fee

Use Google Groups to communicate and collaborate with a group of people

Request services for Donor Relations.

Use this form to request access to post announcements and other content in Porches, UD’s internal portal.

Request a uPay or uStore for secure online credit card and ACH transaction processing

Consent from your Dean, VP or Associate Provost is required prior to completing this form.
Once submitted, this request will be forwarded to senior staff in Facilities for review.

Request technical support at the Daniel J. Curran Place