Capital project requests, submit/check the status of work orders & campus move requests.

Services (4)

Campus Move Requests

Schedule and provide details for an upcoming furniture and cross-campus move.

Capital Project - Project Request

Consent from your Dean, VP or Associate Provost is required prior to completing this form.
Once submitted, this request will be forwarded to senior staff in Facilities for review.

Recycling Services Request

Use this form to request pick up and recycling of large items or a large quantity of items; or full battery tube /cartridge collection bins from your campus location.

Work Requests and Status Check

Submit new or check the status of existing student, faculty and staff facility work requests.