Termination Personnel Action Form (PAF)

Service Overview

Complete this form if you are the supervisor or "designee" of a UD employee who is separating or retiring from the university.

For visitors, contractors, and non-affiliates complete the Non-Employee Personnel Action Form (PAF) Modification form.

For student employees, complete the Report a Student Termination form.

Available To

  • Faculty
  • Staff
  • Graduate Assistants

Related Services

Voluntary Resignation Form

Submit PAF


Service ID: 48992
Thu 2/25/21 8:35 AM
Tue 11/14/23 4:03 PM