Change of Major, Minor or Concentration

Service Overview

Students in the School of Business Administration should use this form to add or drop a major, minor or concentration / emphasis. A 2.0 cumulative GPA or higher is required to declare a major or minor.

Students wishing to transfer into / out of SBA from / to another academic unit should call 937-229-2065 or email to review admission requirements.

If you are an International Student, it is your responsibility to notify the International Student and Scholar Services Office (ISSS) before adding or dropping a major.

Submitting this form indicates you agree to make this change to your official record. It is the student's responsibility to ensure all degree and majors requirements are met.

Available To

  • SBA Students

Request Service


Service ID: 52878
Mon 12/5/22 3:23 PM
Wed 11/15/23 8:10 AM